Saturday 26 May 2012

Off on my hols....

Hi Peeps

Just a very quick note from me, quick because I should of gone already!!
I'm off on my holidays now for just over a week. We're off to Wales where I normally lose phone & Internet access, so I'm going to be very quiet for a little while.
We're of to climb Snowdon next week, we're hoping to see the Olympic flame at the top of it. Just hope this beautiful weather continues, although I won't mind if the sun hides behind a few clouds when we climb Snowdon as it gets awfully hot!
Anyway I'll be back before you know it, back in blog-land looking at all your gorgeous cards.

Have a great week.

Love and hugs
TC xox

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful ime. Take loads of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab time,I love North Wales.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo have a fab time hope this weather holds for you.. Looking forward to working with you at Aud Sentiments .. Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my creations, they are very much appreciated, and make my day. TC xox