Saturday 17 November 2012

Steaming in with some birthday wishes

I'm so busy with trying to renovate our house at the moment. This does mean sadly that crafting is on the back burner. Birthday's though still happen, & I find myself desperately putting together last minute cards.
I find sketches really help speed up this process, as your design is already there. One of my favourite sites for sketches is Sketch n Stash and this challenge is their 100th one, to celebrate their 100th challenge you can choose any sketch from their catalogue to use.

I needed to knock up a card for our cousin who's celebrating his 40th birthday. He's a fan of trains & to celebrate his special birthday we're having a meal on a steam train. I knew amongst my really, really old stash of decoupage I had an image of a steam train that I thought would be perfect.
Decoupage tracked down, I had a peruse through the sketches. I decided to use sketch 85


I would like to enter the following challenges with this card

Sketch and stash challenge 100 - Choose a sketch
Paper crafting journey - Anything Goes
Divas by Design Challenge 61- Anything Goes
Pennys Challenge - 102 - Anything Goes
Cards for men Challenge - 23 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge 45 - Anything Goes
Oldie but a goodie Challenge - Anything but Christmas - Oldie Decoupage

Love & hugs TC xox

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful one. Loved the image..Thanks for joining at Pennys.
    Hugs,
    Shilpi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane,DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - great image! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, this fortnight! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, fabulous masculine card. Great image and love the sketch.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card This is a great image and I love the design
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at PCJ in our "Anything Goes" challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous guy card. Beautiful design and coloring. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges this time, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my creations, they are very much appreciated, and make my day. TC xox