Friday 31 August 2012

Christmas is coming...

Well that's another fortnight that has flown by. Where is all the time going? It's probably a good job that the next challenge over at Aud Sentiments is a Christmas one, because the way things are going, it'll soon be here. (Shudder, I'm still waiting for summer!)
 
I have to confess every year I am useless when it comes to Christmas cards, every year I say I'll start them early, and then December creeps up, and the rush job & panic of Christmas card making commences, usually the day before final posting!
So a Christmas challenge is a definite bonus, something that's going to start that ball rolling, and break the usual failing process!
For this challenge Aud Sentiments are so excited to have Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps as our sponsor. They are giving the winner their choice of 5 digital stamps. 

Here is a little bit about them...


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see a card or project with a Christmas or Holiday Sentiment!
 

Robyns Fetish Digital stamps were kind enough to give the DT team some lovely stamps to work with (Big thank you). For my card I used Paul Penguin sleighing and as his title suggests he does come on a sleigh, but I chose to cut the sleigh away for this card. He's cute, I have a soft spot for penguins! lol. I've coloured him with my Pro Markers, decoupaged him and added some pompoms to his hat.

He's been added to a few layers of various blue papers, some faux stitching, some glitter to sparkle up the snowflakes on the paper, some lovely blue pearls and finished off with a Christmas sentiment.



I would like to enter the following challenges:

Challenge up Your Life - Christmas in summer
Crafymess Challenge - Animal with a blue theme
Samuel Taylor - Blue and white Christmas card
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Two patterned papers
Pile it on Challenge - I spy something with P - Penguin
Tammy scrapin corner challenge - 25 - Lots of layers
Shopping our stash Challenge - Use favourite things - Digi's & Pro Markers :)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
I ♥ Pro Markers - 132 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge - 79 - Layers on layers
Pennys Challenge 91- Sparkle and shine - Glitter and pearls
Cute Card Thursday Challenge - 232 - Stitch in Time
Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and create - Stamp it
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Link Party

Have a great weekend Peeps.
Hugs TC xox

29 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the penguin and the colours and layout are fabulous.
    I'm just the same with my Christmas cards, I always leave it too late despite my best intentions to start early.

    I hope you have a great weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours and very cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable - love it:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful Christmas card! I love the blue colour scheme and the adorable penguin image. I found you at Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! LOVE that little guy!! Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. I hope we see you again next week!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is totally adorable! I really love how your colors really make it pop!

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this creation.
    This is so awesome.
    I wish you well in the this week's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little card. I love the cute penguin. Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is absolutely lovely and cute, the papers, design and that image are super, thank you for joining our challenge at whoopsie daisy this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi TC, this is so cute what a super card well done its fabulous.
    PS Thank you so much for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card, very cute. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous. love the image and papers. thanks for joining us at craftymess

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card! It's so simple and stunning...the colors are elegant but that image is just too CUTE! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, awesome! Love the 3d paperpiecing!!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! I love the dimension and the little pom-poms. I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, love the image thanks for entering into the Craftymess Challenge. DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie this little guy is! Precious and pretty card and love the stitching on here.
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute penguin! Gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I saw you on MIM.. Such a darling image. Great colors and design. My cards are 292-293

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is lovely. Great image and layout.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good for you getting started on your Christmas cards! This is a fabulous start! That image is so cute and I love how you colored it. I also love how you added the stitching lines around the edges of the die cut for the sentiment. That looks great! Thanks for joining us at SOS this week!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute image... love the pompoms - thanks for joining us at Pile it on - good luck in the draw :) - kimberly DT - leokc34.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gosh! How cute is this?! Love the little penguin & the pom poms u put on the ends of his hat. All the details u put in the card, like the stitching & the choice of colours, simply make this a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim

    ReplyDelete
  26. adorable card, love the 3d work!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi love this card. The image is brill and I love the decoupaged hat and pompoms!

    Thanks for taking part in the Craftymess Challenge with us.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my creations, they are very much appreciated, and make my day. TC xox