Wednesday 5 December 2012

Rudolph and friends

That's it, we've hit December and now seem to be on fast approach to Christmas. I'm far from Christmas ready! The re-wiring of our house, and damp proofing completely trashed the whole house. There's holes & dust everywhere! I guess if I got several tonnes of tinsel, I could go around the house stuffing it in all the holes in an attempt to make it more presentable and Christmassy!


Well it's challenge time at Aud Sentiments again, and we have another Christmas challenge for you. So at least I have another Christmas card made, I think that takes me up to 3 now! With everything else that is going on, I think I may have to visit a card shop this year!

OK, for the challenge, we want to see any creation as long as it includes a sentiment relevant to the holidays - so that could be Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza etc.






For this challenge we are so excited to have Birdie Brown as our sponsor. They are giving the winner their choice of 3 images. Thanks so much!


 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a little bit about them... 

Hello everyone! I'm Torico, the owner of Birdie Brown. I’m a mom to two kids who live in Japan.
I've loved doodling since I was a child, and have a passion for cardmaking now! At my Etsy shop, Birdie Brown, I'm offering whimsical and cute (Japanese "kawaii") digital stamps created from my original illustrations. I love "simple & cute" designs. So, most of my digital stamps are designed to match such a style. If you also like "simple & cute" style, you'll find something you have been wanting on Birdie Brown!!
 
***



My card is for our neighbour, I loved the little reindeer (from Birdie Browns Happy Santa set) and naturally thought Rudolph, but then I thought if I colour up several more with brown noses I'll have all of his friends too. I knew a couple of their names, but I have to confess I had to look up the others.


My sentiment on the inside is 'from all of us'.


I hope you'll join in with our Christmas challenge. I look forward to having a look at your wonderful creations, and don't forget Aud sentiments are also having a DT call. A great opportunity to have some fun, and work alongside some wonderful ladies.

I'm entering the following challenges

I love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - Christmas inspired
Allsorts Challenge - 183 - Advent
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Christmas cards
Make it Monday - Create, share and inspire
Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Christmas
Critter Challenge -144 - Christmas - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge 189 - Non Traditional Christmas
Dream Valley Challenge - 46 - Non Traditional Christmas

Hugs TC xox

14 comments:

  1. Great card, love Rudolph and friends saw your card on MIM Txx

    ReplyDelete

  2. A Fabulous entry to our “CHRISTMAS CARDS ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute. Saw you on MIM.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous layout! So brilliant just love how you have used the image multiple times!

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas card is really lovely with all the little reindeer images.

    Thanks so much to sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! What a hoot. I had the best giggle and visual of you jamming tinsle into holes. Hahahaha...great laugh first thing in the morning and then followed up by an adorable card. Reminds me of the Brady Bunch show....looks wonderful!!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so FUN! I love your design - so clever! I just purchased these images and now you have me thinking of some fun ways to use them. Thank you for the inspiration.




    --Cheryl--



    P.S. I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 66 & 142.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab, fun card, so cute! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun card for your neighbo!! Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card. Love all the reindeer
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so cute, I love all of the reindeers!! Fantastic design! Thanks for stopping by!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and CUTE!! :)

    Wishing you a wonderful new year,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my creations, they are very much appreciated, and make my day. TC xox